Begin your application process today!
- Click here to print an application form!
- Complete your application and gather the information and documents listed under the Requirements tab below.
- Send your application packet to the address or fax number listed on the application form.
- Be sure to submit any required payment, as explained under the Fee Schedule tab below.
If you have any questions about the application process or the program itself, please contact us.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Completed and signed application submitted to the Wayne Institute
- Advance or Graduate Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, Psychiatric Nursing, Counseling, or Allied Field
- Direct clinical experience in the form of post-graduate employment, field work, practicum, or internship
- Copy of state license for independent practice
- Two letters of recommendation – one from a clinical supervisor and one from a colleague
- A personal interview may also be required upon request.
- Non-refundable $65 application fee. (Pay online or make checks payable to Bellarmine University)
The Wayne Institute for Advanced Psychotherapy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or unfavorable discharge from military service.
- Application Fee: $65 (non-refundable)
- Full Tuition for the Program: $6,400
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full by May 1, 2019 or student must be enrolled in payment plan (outlined below).
For all payment plan options, a $675 down payment, $65 application fee, and completed application with all supporting documents are due by May 1, 2019.
- Three-year Payment Plan
- 36 monthly payments
- $160 each payment
- Two-year Payment Plan
- 24 monthly payments
- $240 each payment
- One-year Payment Plan
- 12 monthly payments
- $477 each payment
- Early Registrant Tuition of $4,995 for students who enroll by November 30, 2018!
- $750 due by November 30, 2018
- $4,245 balance (or enrollment in discount-adjusted payment plan) due by May 1, 2019
- 100% refund through May 15, 2019
- 50% refund through May 19, 2019
- No refund after May 20, 2019
Contact Linda Bailey at 502.272.8161 for more information about tuition, fees, and payment plan schedules.
Neither the Wayne Institute nor its instructors receive any external commercial support related to the delivery of the Institute's continuing education programs. Any faculty-produced content used as instructional materials is provided to students free of additional charge and without requiring the purchase of publications produced by the Wayne Institute or its faculty members.
On-line payments can be made with e-check (no fee) or VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (2.75% fee)